St Thomas Private Sailboat

MBFergie

Insane Mom
Has anybody used one? If so who and did you enjoy it. I am looking at Jester, Winifred and Daysail High Pockets.

We did the Winnifred Day Sail last spring while cruising on RCCL when we docked in St. Thomas. Our children were 17,16 and 13. They all loved it to say the least. We have also done private sails in St. Lucia, Antigua, Grand Cayman, Costa Rica and Cancun. By far the best time we ever had was with the Winnifred. Sharon, the captain and owner of the sailboat is extremly precise on what she wants you to do ie. in moving around the boat etc. and she is extremely safe. She has a mate (Tommy) who will take you snorkeling and explain every piece of sealife you will see. Tommy was excellent with the children. The waters of St. John's (where you will be sailing) are by far the best we have ever experienced. There was an abundance of sea life for those who just like to peer over the side. I would never hesitate to recommend the Winnifred. Good luck and I know you will enjoy this excursion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter