St Thomas Harley Davidson Shop

KYCruiseCrazy

<font color=blue>I'll be drooling and dreaming<br>
Has anyone that has been to St Thomas lately seen the Harley Davidson store, and if so how far from the ship is it? My DW's best friend is babysitting our cat in November and the payment for this is a t shirt from Harley Davidson St Thomas. Just wanted to find out if it would be difficult to find after we disembark. We found the address online but actually being able to locate the store is another matter

There is a main shopping district across the harbor from where you dock...you will need to take a taxi to get there (about $3 per person each way). It is on the front street facing the harbor, very near the Hard Rock Cafe. (Toward the end of the street as opposed to the front of the street where they drop you off.) You won't miss it if you just walk down the front street.

I think there is also a huge Tommy store over that way, if you tender you can't miss seeing it when you are going in. Look to the left.

you're welcome. Have a great time.

The Harley store is in Charlotte Amalie across from where the ship docks. There are lots of side streets that run perpindicular to the dock across the harbor - you just have to find the right one. I spent a whole day just shopping when I was in St. Thomas. The Harley shirt was one of my DH's favorite souveniers.

Erin :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter