St Thomas excursion....

Peerue

Earning My Ears
has anyone done the St. John Trunk Bay Beach and Snorkel tour? What did you think?

we have not gone on it, but I would suggest doing a search for this information as I have seen MANY posts regarding trunk bay & St. John--you should find a lot of information this way. Trunk Bay really seems to be a favorite among disers.

Since we've never been to St. Thomas, we are staying there for our limited time and are going to Coral World and the adjacent Coki Beach for snorkeling, and probably shopping afterwards, possibly the Paradise point tram. Not enough time to do Trunk Bay as well so we will have to save it for another cruise!! :p Good Luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter