St Thomas Excursion

Granny1st

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever done the RUMBABA Charter Tour with Captain Bobby while in St Thomas? Would love to try this one, but would like more info, especially concerning the costs. From what I have seen on their website, it sounds very interesting. Thank you

Granny

We haven't tried Rumbaba. We did sail with Capt. PAt on the Independence.
I was well worth the money. We booked it for our family of four . and paid extra to have the boat to ourselves.

According to Capt. Pat, a lot of the smaller boats sail together.
Another one is Highpockets.

Rumbaba is reputable, but was booked for the day we wanted. They referred us to another boat that was booked, who refrred us to the Independence.

I think we paid about $700 for a full day.Plus, anothera 20% tip mandatory for the first mate.

I believe it was a $75 cab ride total(both ways.)

We had the whole boat. I think it was around $125 pp. We also, did a full day sail. The half days should be cheaper.

It was expensive. But, it was terrific. We snorkled in 2 different spots. The first mate was our snorkle guide and explained the different species and coral as we went along. The capt made us lunch. The FM told us about the different island ledgends, locations, etc.

Depending on how many people in your party, you could go with another family.

Each of the sailboats can only hold 6 passengers. Due to coast guard regulations/inpections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter