St Thomas Excursion Help - All Sold Out

lflynn

Mouseketeer
Hi. I waited too long to decide what to do in St. Thomas. I wanted to go on the Doubloon tour. It is now sold out. Any suggestions for non-disney related excursions. They are all sold out.
Ideally we want a half day snorkel trip, leaving noon-ish.
Thanks.:confused:

You might wait until the cruise, because I think they hold some spots, I would book it as soon as you get on the ship though, maybe someone else can verify !!:goodvibes Good luck!!:goodvibes

I would check when you board. You never know who will cancel. Things come up and you may find openings. When we went there had been a tropical storm nearby the previous day and you could opt our of your excursion. We went anyway and LOVED the Doubloon Sail and Snorkel. Tell Billy Bonz we said ARRR!
Angie

You might check out either Jolly Mon or Island Girl. They offer sail/snorkel trips from Charlotte Amalie. so you don't have to go to Red Hook.

We had the same problem,called Doubloon direct and they have "2" ships that leave port in St Thomas, was all kinds of openings.Disney only reserves a limited amount of spots.There are other cruise ships in port same day as Disney and you will find people from other ships on your excursions as well.We looked them up on the internet and called them directly, depending on when you cruise, they probably have openings.:banana: pirate:

I wanted to put in another vote for shoretrips.com. We used them on our last cruise and they were wonderful. Both of our excurstions were great and went off without a hitch. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter