St. Patrick's Day fireworks

jillrobinson

DIS Veteran
For those of us who weren't fortunate enough to see the display, here's a link to the video -
DLRP.FR

I played the last one in wmv format through windows media player, superb display and I love the music and the way the fireworks are co-ordinated on time with it. :thumbsup2

i am so sad that we missed them, but we were at buffalo bill's, the buzz lightyear wasn't going on the sat when we left and again that is one reason i want to go back and many others to, like not taking photos of the parade as dh had the kids on his shoulders, and i was videoing it, so again another reason to go back.

Great link Jill. I've also been having a look at your photographs also. Thanks that made for a very plesant viewing :goodvibes

We missed out on the fireworks by a couple of hours and the soft opening by a day. I knew something was about to happen to Buzz because puddles of water were coming out from under the fencing - I think they were cleaning it all up ready for the soft opening. Still, peeved we were 'so' close to be able to give it a go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter