St. Maarten

Our tour was different.
We stopped at the iguanas (20 minutes)...and the sea urchin guy (15 minutes)...and a scenic overlook (or 2) for 5 minutes...and the Dutch/French border (5 minutes)...and Marigot (maybe 20 minutes)...and Orient beach for 90 minutes...and Maho for a half hour...and some junky little souvenir shop at the end. And a LOT of time on the bus in between.

Our tour was very similar to this just in a different order, but we had more time in Marigot ( 1/2 hour, went to Sarafina) and Maho (2 hours, had lunch and drinks). Maybe you had a lot of traffic that day? We didn't feel like we were on the bus too much, had a great time!

Went in Sept and did Bernards. Great time. Sugar was our guide and he had his "Happy Juice." My wife loved it and the tour was enlighting. Would do it in a heart beat again. We are planning a Feb 2014 cruise but doing the western side.

safeti01 said:
Went in Sept and did Bernards. Great time. Sugar was our guide and he had his "Happy Juice." My wife loved it and the tour was enlighting. Would do it in a heart beat again. We are planning a Feb 2014 cruise but doing the western side.

Loved Sugar & wish I would've drank more Happy Juice ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I am so worried about booking on my own! I like the security of knowing that the ship will wait if something happens during an excursion. For those of you that did Bernard's were you worried that you may not get back in time? Do they guarantee that you will be back in time to get on the ship?

mike the canuck said:
Here is a video I took of my day in St. Maarten:
http://youtu.be/g2uuRVA2vzk

There is a cool Star Wars shop owned by one of the creators of Yoda. It is called Planet Paradise. It has some cool Star Wars stuff. It's in my video

Great video. Thanks For sharing. We will be there for the first time this October.

Scotty69 said:
Great video. Thanks For sharing. We will be there for the first time this October.

Thank you! You will have a great time! The beach is beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter