ST maarten

Patrickprincess

faith trust and pixie dust
i was just wondering about st maarten. I would like to do some basic shopping such as buying some rum and small things to remind me of my time there. Also how close is the shopping to the ship i do not want to get left behind What would the weather be like in late september one moore question what would the right clothes be i was thinking about a sun dress and sandles thanks:banana:

Shopping in St. Martin is very convenient. You can buy an all-day pass to the water shuttle for a reasonable price (forgot just how much) to save the walking.

i was just wondering about st maarten. I would like to do some basic shopping such as buying some rum and small things to remind me of my time there. Also how close is the shopping to the ship i do not want to get left behind What would the weather be like in late september one moore question what would the right clothes be i was thinking about a sun dress and sandles thanks:banana:

I was there in November, and it was still "shorts and sandals" weather. Take the water taxi for $6 roundtrip. Stay away from Diamonds International. We bought a ring there through David and the Disney Magic shopping guide, and have had it appraised twice now and it was appraised $14,000 below our purchase price. D.I. is refusing to allow us to return it. The retail is $20,000 below our purchase price according to both appraisers. Be careful when shopping - do your research, and use a major credit card.

As mentioned downtown is a short water shuttle ride away with a day pass available to purchase. You can see the ships from downtown. There is also shopping at the pier as well. September is hurricane season, but mostly it will be very warm to hot. You will find plenty of places selling trinkets to remind of your visit and some for reasonable prices. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter