• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

St. Maarten/St. Martin must dos (and how to do them!)

We did our own tour last December using cabs. If you have kids I would HIGHLY recommend Le Gallion Beach. It's just south of Orient but is more protected so calm smooth waters, no seaweed, and very few people selling stuff. Loved it! We then took a cab to Maho beach. While we had enough time would caution as there is one main road it can get busy with traffic. Also Maho was crazy busy so it was nice to be sevto hop out of a cab and not try to find parking. Hope you have a great day there!

We used Joyce Prince tours in March and loved it. She will take you wherever you want to go and for however long you want to stay there.

Has anyone gone to the local Zoo? We are trying to determine what to do at this port too, besides a beach, and the zoo looked cute.
we have a 3 year old with us...

Thanks
We used Bernard's tours we had swimwear on and dried off a bit on the sunbeds before getting back in the van. There was a restroom next to the bar/grill where we had a drink and I think 1-2 of us may have changed a bit in there.

They always get you back on time,if they didn't it would be all over this and other social media and they would be finished.

Thank you so much!! I am going to book it in the morning!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter