St. Maarten Dolphin and Stingray Encounter?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Cara, Jan 4, 2003.

1. Cara

Cara Mouseketeer

I found this excursion online at the official Disney site, but I did not find it listed in any of the online navigators or excursions listings on other sites. Is this excursions still offered? Has anyone done this?? My daughter would love it, I'm sure! But goodness, it is pricey!

Cara

Anguilla Dolphin & Stingray Encounter (7 - 7.5 hours)

Swim, feed and play with dolphins while learning fascinating facts about them. There will be plenty of photo opportunities, so don't forget your camera (underwater cameras are not allowed in the water). For a perfect ending to a memorable morning, take time for fun and sun on the beach at beautiful Meads Bay, where you can enjoy an authentic Caribbean barbecue lunch.

Adult Price: $180 (ages 10 and above)
    Child Price: $158 (ages 5-9)
    Departure Time: 7:30 am

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cara

Cara Mouseketeer

Anyone? :confused:

4. AnnMorin

AnnMorin <font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color

I do remember a dolphin encounter but not anything that involved stingrays on the Eastern. Plus I don't recall anything going to Anguilla ( an island I would like to see) maybe it is new?

5. 4nana

4nana God Bless America, Land of the Free, Because of th

YES!! Dsiney is finally offering 'Anquilla Dolphin & Stringray Encounter' on the Eastern cruise. It is a new adventure and it was listed in the Shore Excursion Info on Dec 14 cruise. Sorry, can't help as we did not purchase. Sounds wonderful!! :cool:

6. Samsma

Samsma DIS Veteran

That is great news. I wanted to do this on my own, but was very nervous about leaving the island with non-Disney excursion. If I can just talk my family into it. My family is strangely afraid of animals:rolleyes: Does anyone know if you have to be 5 to go? DD will not turn 5 until October, we cruise in June.

7. Cara

Cara Mouseketeer

Woohoo! Thank you 4nana! I'm so glad someone responded. We will have to save our pennies for this special excursion.

Cara