St Maarten and St Thomas with no excursions booked

I know Bolt in 3D is also playing.

We have booked (not through the cruise line) a snorkling excursion that goes to three different spots for St. Maarten and in St Thomas we booked a sight seeing tour that does two ours of touring, two hours at the beach and then two hours of shopping.

When we went to St. Maarten it was Christmas and a lot of excursions were actually cancelled. We rented cars and drove around. It is so much fun to go where you want on your own. We did do Orient Beach. Picture of my dad, husband, brother, son and nephew did NOT make it into the scrapbook :scared1:

If you drive around, you have to do Maho (SP?) Beach. What a thrill to be so close to a plane.

We thought about renting a car as well but opted not to. But it does sound like a lot of fun.

If you drive around, you have to do Maho (SP?) Beach. What a thrill to be so close to a plane.

I second Maho Beach. Here's a pic of what they are talking about. Very cool!!

disneycruise167.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter