• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

St Maarten Airport Beach

Tonyspad

Disney or Bust for us!
I will be making my second trip to St Maarten and would like to visit the beach near the airport. I have also heard that there is a nice bar at this same spot.
Any feedback would be helpful.

You are most certainly thinking of the SunSet Beach Bar, as posted above.

We vacation on St. Maarten regularly, and have given up on the SSBB because of their high prices and a general 'attitude' problem.

A couple of hundred yards away, on the same beach, just the opposite side of the runway, is Guy's Driftwood Boat Bar. MUCH cheaper drinks, and although we haven't tried the food there, I have heard good comments, especially for the Pizza Van that is parked nearby.

gary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter