St. John Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel Tour ???'s

4warmwishers

Mouseketeer
St. John Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel Tour... it says that you have 1 1/2 hours at the beach, it just doesn't seem like a long enough time to enjoy the beach! What do you think?
Or is this one better?
St. John Barefoot Sail & Snorkel... what beach is this one at? Trunk Bay too? (it doesn't specify) I am leaning toward this one & hoping it is at Trunk Bay.

I would love your input :thumbsup2 TIA

Many years ago the St. John Barefoot Sail and Snorkel went to Honeymoon bay. It was a very good excursion. The catamaran was in great shape and the crew very good. We anchored off shore and you could swim over to the beach if you wanted (no one did).

It's not Trunk Bay - we have not been there but will be going early 2009.

Many years ago the St. John Barefoot Sail and Snorkel went to Honeymoon bay. It was a very good excursion. The catamaran was in great shape and the crew very good. We anchored off shore and you could swim over to the beach if you wanted (no one did).

It's not Trunk Bay - we have not been there but will be going early 2009.

Thankyou we are thinking about doing the barefoot sail and snorkel excursion next year.

We did the St. John Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel Tour last year and LOVED it!!! I too was concerned that it didn't seem like enough time, but we actually spent more time than that - over 2 hours I think. OUr kids were 12, 10, and 7 at the time and ior us it was the perfect amount of time to snorkel and get a quick snack before getting back on the bus.

The trip to St. John was great also. The captain talked about the history of the islands and pointed out the homes of celebrities. Once we arrived on St. John, we boarded an open air bus and the driver made a few photo stops on the way to Trunk Bay.

It was a wonderful trip that my kids still talk about. We're doing another cruise this August and we are definitely doing this trip again.

You'll have a great day whatever you decide to do. St. John is a beautiful island!!! ;)

We did the St. John Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel Tour last year and LOVED it!!! I too was concerned that it didn't seem like enough time, but we actually spent more time than that - over 2 hours I think. OUr kids were 12, 10, and 7 at the time and ior us it was the perfect amount of time to snorkel and get a quick snack before getting back on the bus.

The trip to St. John was great also. The captain talked about the history of the islands and pointed out the homes of celebrities. Once we arrived on St. John, we boarded an open air bus and the driver made a few photo stops on the way to Trunk Bay.

It was a wonderful trip that my kids still talk about. We're doing another cruise this August and we are definitely doing this trip again.

You'll have a great day whatever you decide to do. St. John is a beautiful island!!! ;)

OH YEAH!!! My DH & I were at Trunk Bay on our honeymoon :lovestruc 14years ago & I would love to go back. DS 9 & DD 6 will love it too, they are great swimmers & I remember the snorkling there was great! So foresure was this at Trunk Bay???? My passporter (2006 edition) says it goes to Trunk Bay? I sure do hope so!!
Thanks for your reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter