St Augustine

AlexE

Mouseketeer
Me and hubby will be off to the land of the mouse in a few days time and want to visit St Augustine.

Can anyone help with 'a must do' in St Augustine have heard it is a very historic place and will make a big comparison to the newness of Disney.

Thanks

Elaine

Hi Elaine, I too would be interested in any information the knowledgeable people out there might have on St. Augustine.

I too am hoping to visit whilst in Orlando and any suggestions that might make the trip easier would be most welcome.

When are hoping to visit St. Augustine, maybe we can meet up and have a coffee.

:chat:

Sorry to disappoint but I am happily married and would not swap her indoors for anyone else.

Just the coffee.

Let me know, it would be nice to meet a fellow member

:crazy:

St. Augustine is a great place to visit. There are several places of interest for which you can buy a combined pass. The Fort is also interesting and there is a wonderful museum full of old toys and clothes etc.
You could go round in a day but two would be better. There are lots of quaint shops and eateries and you can take a carriage ride although the smell of horse poo in the Florida heat is interesting!
Carol:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter