St Augustine Acommodation

DisneyDetective

DIS Veteran
Hi there! :goodvibes

I'm looking for some information on accommodation in St Augustine. my gran and papa are looking to go/stay there for a few days (never been before) while on holiday and asked if i could do some research. i've never been to St Augustine either so i don't have a clue about the area.

Thank You :goodvibes

We have only been to St Augustine once and stayed in a lovely little B&B called At Journeys End

It is a little way out from historic St Augustine but a very easy 5 minute walk to the nearest trolley stop. We bought a trolley pass, which allowed us to hop on and off the green old city tour trolley for the two days we were there.

There is loads of information about St Augustine here.

We absolutely loved it, the highlights for us being The Old Jail Tour, George Street and the Lighthouse. DH also loved the Castillo de San Marcos. The Lightner Museum was interesting too.

We are going back this summer and this time we are staying at the Hilton in historic St Augustine, along the bayfront, as we got a really good rate.

Do you know how long they're planning to stay?

We have visited St Augustine twice, for 5 nights each time. We stayed at the St George Inn and had two great stays. The rooms are very nice and walk out the door and you are in the heart of he historic area. They have a good website http://www.stgeorge-inn.com/ may be worth a look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter