SSR -- water play area refurbishment status?

gortman65

Proud papa to two Mouseketeers
We will be at SSR Oct 27 - Nov 1 and I was wondering if anyone knows whether they still have the Donald Duck water play area at High Rock Springs Pool closed for refurbishing.

Thanks!

The Donald is Back!

BroganMC posted a photo in her live TR and Donald is back in action.

HTH!:wizard:

I read a post by BroganMc that stated that Donald was up and running again as of 10/23...sorry I don't know how to post the thread but you can read her SSR trip report for more info.

Enjoy your trip!:goodvibes

SSRDonald.jpg

Yup, he's back. I noticed him on Monday or Tuesday. The lifeguard on duty (Lindsay) told me it was Donald's first day back.

Nose all fixed.

LOL, too funny!!! My 4 yr old has seen the DVC picture of Donald squirting water, and everytime we've gone to SSR he ALWAYS asks about it!!! Now I can tell him that Donald is finally working!!

I can't believe we missed him by TWO days :( Oh well! We had a great time and my 4 year old loved that they had a baby water slide there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter