SSR Studio Villa Room Request

vbmom40

Mouseketeer
We are visiting the world on December 10th for 9 days and staying in a studio villa at the SSR. Does anyone have any suggestions for a room request? :santa:
VBmom

We will be visiting downtown Disney. It will be my husband and I no kids so if there is an adult pool maybe close to that. Since we don't have the kids maybe a view that is a little bit more romantic we are celebrating our anniversary. Hope that helps. Thanks for asking.:yay:
VBmom

We will be visiting downtown Disney. It will be my husband and I no kids so if there is an adult pool maybe close to that. Since we don't have the kids maybe a view that is a little bit more romantic we are celebrating our anniversary. Hope that helps. Thanks for asking.:yay:
VBmom

The Springs section is closest to the main pool and main building. Congress Park is closest to DTD and it has a smaller pool.

:earsboy: Bill

My only recommendation is if you want to do resort hopping, then request a room in Congress Park. The reason, it's very close to DTD AND the DTD bus stop. If you want to spend some time at Boardwalk or eat dinner at Jiko, you can take the DTD bus from any resort and it'll return you practically to your room. It is also the most convenient to DTD.

Congress Park is also relatively close (5-7 minute walk) from the main hub of the resort and it DOES have it's own (smaller) pool. We stayed there in October and if I ever stayed at SSR I would probably choose there if not at the The Springs itself (near the main hub of the resort).

The Grandstand near the pool is nice, its only about 100 yards to the carriage house and the main pool. Its also the first bus stop to pick up and drop off in the resort. We staying there starting the 19th. We stayed at the Paddock back in July and it seemed liked the walk to the bus stop and the wait were much longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter