SSR request

libgirl1

Earning My Ears
Which are of Saratoga Springs would provide a nice view of DTD and also be near a quiet pool? Thoughts on which area of SSR you like best? TIA.

Which are of Saratoga Springs would provide a nice view of DTD and also be near a quiet pool? Thoughts on which area of SSR you like best? TIA.

Congress Park has the best view of DTD and also a quiet pool. However, I like the Grandstand section best. It has an awesome quiet pool, quite large, and different buildings have views of the canal, treehouse villas and fountains. SSR is so beautiful. :cloud9:

I have stayed in all of the sections and they all have their strong points.

I love Congress Park since it has great views (some of DTD but not all), a wonderful quiet pool and the walk to DTD is very quick and easy.

I also really love the Paddock, second closet to DTD, very quiet, but its quiet pool is being turned into a feature pool so I anticpate that area might not be the quiet, not so often requested area it once was!

I think Congress Park best fits your criteria, just bear in mind its often requested due to its proximity to DTD so you might think about a back up section as your second request. The Grandstand is a good one, we loved our golfcourse view that also looked out over the Treehouses and being first on the bus stop and also a two minute walk to the main area was really nice.

Its a lovely resort, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter