• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR Pool Bar Food

SaratogaShan

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what food items are available at the Grandstand pool bar? I have requested Grandstand for our upcoming trip, and it would be nice to be able to grab snacks for the kids.

I know the bar at the Springs only had chips last summer. That was not a problem as AP was just a quick 30 second trip from the pool!

Thanks in advance for the info! :)

I would like to know too...............

Tuna Salad sandwiches on multi grain bread.

Ham and Cheese sandwich on white bread.

Kids turkey and cheese roll-up's.

Fruit bowl.

Assorted chips.

Edited....I forgot, they have the PB+J crustables also.

Note.....Dining plan and discounts are not accepted, and if there is a staffing issue, that is the first bar to close for the day.

Okay...I have to laugh. We were at SSR in March. I KNEW there was a pool bar, but could NEVER find one! We stayed at the Springs and went to every pool EXCEPT the Grandstand section! :laughing: Guess I was one pool off! :rolleyes1

Thanks for posting. Now I know this truly wasn't just my imagination! :flower3:

There's a pool bar at High Rock Springs too!

Last June we stayed in the Grandstand section and while they always had chips the other food items were not always available. I think they underestimated just how popular hanging out at the pool would be. Hopefully they have a better idea of the ysage this area will get esp in busier times.

There's a pool bar at High Rock Springs too!
Where? We saw the drink station, but never anything else. :confused3 Granted, we were there during spring break with a million other people, but the only food option we were aware of was AP.

Thanks for any additional information!!! :flower3:

The pool bar ar High Rock Spring is on the "street side" of the pool, very near the little window where you go to get life jackets. They do have a mug refill station (which is very convenient).

I'm glad they have snadwiches and such at the Grandstand bar. We will be there 4th of July week, so hopefully they will have a good selection of items available. It would lessen the strain on AP somewhat.

Shan :goodvibes

For some reason, I've never had trouble nosing out the pool bar at any of the DVC's :rolleyes1 :drinking1

:lmao: I am really honest when I say we were there with a million other people. It was spring break and they were playing bingo at the pool. With that said, it was probably disguised by the long line surrounding it!!! :cool2:

We spent one afternoon there, but ended up going to a couple of the quiet pools on the other days. Oh well...something to look for next time!!! Can't wait! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter