SSR on Member Website now

hulagirl

DIS Veteran
They've posted some very tiny pictures on the member website - not so easy to view but thought some of you might be interested. It's under member news.

LOL!! Hulagirl you beat me to the punch! I guess we're both waiting on the edge of our seats for the real info. ;)

For those looking for the pictures, you have to click on the link and then click on "Accomodations" for the pictures to come up on the border. The floor plans are also available. The GV will be two-story.

I can't believe we haven't had a DVC'er get some snapshots of those models. ;)

I hear you Pam! I was so curious about what the rooms are going to look like. Guess we'll have to wait for Doc to get back. He always brings back some good pics!

Hmmm -- on that accommodations page, one of the things listed is a "Lakeside Fireworks Viewing Plaza". For viewing fireworks from DTD? Or are they maybe in the planning stages of creating a show on the Lagoon back there? Something that could be seen from all of DTD? Just curious if anyone has any ideas on this?

Originally posted by married@wdw
Hmmm -- on that accommodations page, one of the things listed is a "Lakeside Fireworks Viewing Plaza". For viewing fireworks from DTD? Or are they maybe in the planning stages of creating a show on the Lagoon back there? Something that could be seen from all of DTD? Just curious if anyone has any ideas on this?

I think that they have fireworks at Pleasure Island nightly, I could be wrong. Maybe that is what they are setting the viewing plaza up for?

Now, they've added a Saratoga Springs logo as well (a jockey on a racehorse).

I think the fireworks are the PI fireworks. Someone reported asking their guide about the fireworks in the brochure and they said "they have them every night at midnight". Can you really see them that well outside PI? I always thought they were kind of "stage" fireworks, except on the real NYE.

Originally posted by hulagirl
I hear you Pam! I was so curious about what the rooms are going to look like. Guess we'll have to wait for Doc to get back. He always brings back some good pics!

Unfortunately, Doc doesn't get to WDW until almost midnight on Thursday. I do plan to visit the models and will take pictures then.

I'll get them posted Sunday night when I return. This is just a quick trip (3 nights), but I'm anxious to see what's going on at SSR.

I promise a full report...with pictures!

Stay Tuned!

Thanks Doc!!! Enjoy the trip and we will wait patiently for your return and a report with pictures. We knew we could count on you!

Unfortunately, Doc doesn't get to WDW until almost midnight on Thursday. I do plan to visit the models and will take pictures then.

What??!! You aren't going to break into the models as soon as the plane lands Thursday? That's not the DVC-spy I've come to know and love. ;) ;)

Seriously, I didn't realize you'd be down there at all. I look forward to anything you might be able to find out. But, I'd rather that you have fun and not feel any obligation to provide us with "info"!

Thanks in advance. :)

Did anyone else notice this on the website (non-member):

"Expiration date for the credit offer is October 31, 2003."

Has anyone been told this by a guide? I was hoping the offer would last through the spring.

This just caught my eye, "Water craft service to Downtown Disney® area".

Does anyone think this will be a shared OKW / SSR boat?

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter