• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR Holiday tree exchange thread

Dates for SSR tree: Dec 1-4 Dec 8-9(?) Dec 10-19 Dec 21- 26 Dec 26-30 Dec 31- jan 6

I will be at SSR 12/1-12/7. I am new to this so please let me know what I can do to be a part of this, what a great idea!!! I was just starting to think about what I could do in the room for the holidays. Thanks for putting this together!!

12/24-12/25

I am only here one night. But I read that the day you check in may not be the day you pick up the tree and the day you check out may not be the day you drop off the tree. However, can there be an exception for my one nighter? Thank you :)

12/24-12/25

I am only here one night. But I read that the day you check in may not be the day you pick up the tree and the day you check out may not be the day you drop off the tree. However, can there be an exception for my one nighter? Thank you :)

Are you interested in having the tree for the evening of Dec. 24th?

Hi! I don't know if you can help, but my DH, myself and hopefully our newborn daughter(2 months old) will be at SSR from 12/16 through 12/23. We are in the process of adopting our baby, and things are still a little nerve wracking. This will be our celebration trip. Thanks to the member who donated and the organizer!

Hi! I don't know if you can help, but my DH, myself and hopefully our newborn daughter(2 months old) will be at SSR from 12/16 through 12/23. We are in the process of adopting our baby, and things are still a little nerve wracking. This will be our celebration trip. Thanks to the member who donated and the organizer!

Was able to put in for 19- 23... Hope that works ok

We will be there 12/31 thru 01/06... albeit after Christmas, but would love to still participate! Any availability?:thumbsup2

Have the list up to date and pm'd a few of you for the name on the tree box list. Thanks!

Hi,
Just wondering if our dates are still open. We are arriving on Dec 21-28th. We have done this in the past and it has added a nice Christmas feeling to our vacation. Please let me know.

Thanks for organizing this.

Jennifer

Hello,
We will be at SSR for three nights, checking in on 12/7 and checking out on 12/10. We participated in the exchange over at BWV last year and would love to join in the holiday fun again this season.
Thanks for organizing.

Hello,
We will be at SSR for three nights, checking in on 12/7 and checking out on 12/10. We participated in the exchange over at BWV last year and would love to join in the holiday fun again this season.
Thanks for organizing.

Lodge I'm fine not getting the tree on the 8 or 9 so Donald-n-Daisy can have it. I'll just get it from the lobby on the 10th.

Hello, I would LOVE to be a part of this if my dates would fit in! We are staying 12/17-12/27!!!!! :santa:

Hello, I would LOVE to be a part of this if my dates would fit in! We are staying 12/17-12/27!!!!! :santa:
still no cancellations that would open up tree availability for these dates.... Sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter