SSR.. here we come!!!!

Coach81

DIS Veteran
In just 16 more days we will be heading back home to our fantastic SSR!!!! Can't wait to see my springs and all my colorful homes again!!!!

Awesome I can't wait to hear about your trip! We own at SSR but haven't stayed there yet, we will be in December though. Enjoy!!!!!

Can hardly wait to get THERE and spend CHRISTMAS and New Years with our 2 DDS, 1DSIL, 2 DGS, 1DH!
I have our little tree ready to go!
Mickey World, here we come!:grouphug:

18 more days and we will be hanging out at the pool, drinking a cold cocktail, and watching the kids go down the water slide....:cool1:

Holy Cow.. 11 days.... you know what that means... only two more days until the dance!!!

holula said:
We check into SSR next Friday. :cool1: Never stayed at SSR and looking forward to it.

Wishing you a magical trip! Please let us know how you enjoyed it. It is our home resort and we have yet to do our first dvc trip. We will be going in july and cannot wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter