SSR Grand Villa - January 2022

Auntie Kelly

Mouseketeer
We are looking to book a Grand Villa at SSR near the end of January 2022. Due to the restrictions on borrowing from UY22 we will need to rent/transfer the remaining points. This means we can't book at the 11 month mark. If the points we rent/transfer are SSR then we can book as soon as we get them. If not I believe we have to wait until the 7 month mark. Is that correct? I am unsure of how many grand villas there are at SSR and if there were be difficulty getting one for late January at the 7 month mark. I am hoping since it's not a super busy time we'll be lucky.

If we can't get SSR the only other option we have points for is OKW, which would have to be booked at 7 month's regardless. I'm worried we won't be able to get one.

Do I need to worry?

Thanks

I looked up and found there are two GVs in each SSR building. Heres pixiedust: That one will be available for you to book!

In the past, SSR GV's, both standard and preferred, have been open at 7 months out for the last half of January. In any event, safety always dictates that you get the reservation during the 11-month window if you can, particularly for the next year or two when there will be many extra banked points from 2020 and part of 2021 chasing new reservations in the latter part of 2021 and much of 2022. and if you are looking to rent/transfer points, SSR points are usually among the easiest to find in the rental/transfer market even during the 11-month window.

Last edited:
I would recommend booking what you can in the 11 month window with your own points even as you work to procure the other points required to add days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter