SSR and DME

AnimalPrincess

Mouseketeer
Hey there. We are arriving tomorrow and are planning on taking DME to SSR. I know from a photo that I've seen that the SSR bus serves 3 other resorts, does anyone know which stop of the 4 SSR is? Thanks in advance!

Hey there. We are arriving tomorrow and are planning on taking DME to SSR. I know from a photo that I've seen that the SSR bus serves 3 other resorts, does anyone know which stop of the 4 SSR is? Thanks in advance!

It depends on who else is on your bus. I know they also serve OKW, but last time I took it we ended up being the first stop and it was also during one of the busier times of the day.

Last time we used DME for SSR, we stopped at OKW first, then SSR. It sounded like the bus was headed to Port Orleans after SSR.

We stopped at POR first, then OKW and then they were going to SSR.

But, we've also been on when SSR was the first stop, then OKW and times when they stopped at both parks of PO before going to OKW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter