SSR 8101 - Grandstand room

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Shelly F - Ohio, May 21, 2011.

1. Shelly F - Ohio

Shelly F - Ohio Disney Extraordinaire

We are currently occuping room 8101 at SSR in the Grandstand section. While I was not crazy about a 1st floor room I love this one.
    Its a corner room, the patio faces the golf course. The room is quiet considering that the road is so close. But you can not hear the buses going by. The Grandstand bus stop is 500 feet from our room. The pool and our car are both a short 3 minute walk from the room.

Oh and for those of you who are concerned about the busing at SSR I can say I have seen all park buses and the DTD bus pass by every 5-7 minutes!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Just once, I want to see a liar's pants on fire.

1) That is more than the length of a 1½ football fields.
    2) Not exactly close by.

4. kat3668

kat3668 Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Driving me nuts i

I stayed in this room in Oct 2009 I loved it too!:goodvibes
    Have a great trip!!! Make sure you try the cheeseburger flatbread at the foodcourt its to die for!:worship:

5. kaffinito

kaffinito <font color=teal>Grant me the Serenity to Accept t

The Grandstand section at SSR is my fav. :goodvibes We stayed in Carousel, but spent all of our time at Grandstands - especially the pool. :)

Glad you're having a good time!

6. Havana

Havana DIS Veteran

SSR lover here! We have only stayed in CP, will try for Grandstands next time :goodvibes Enjoy your stay!