SSR 8101 - Grandstand room

Shelly F - Ohio

Disney Extraordinaire
We are currently occuping room 8101 at SSR in the Grandstand section. While I was not crazy about a 1st floor room I love this one.
Its a corner room, the patio faces the golf course. The room is quiet considering that the road is so close. But you can not hear the buses going by. The Grandstand bus stop is 500 feet from our room. The pool and our car are both a short 3 minute walk from the room.

Oh and for those of you who are concerned about the busing at SSR I can say I have seen all park buses and the DTD bus pass by every 5-7 minutes!

I stayed in this room in Oct 2009 I loved it too!:goodvibes
Have a great trip!!! Make sure you try the cheeseburger flatbread at the foodcourt its to die for!:worship:

The Grandstand section at SSR is my fav. :goodvibes We stayed in Carousel, but spent all of our time at Grandstands - especially the pool. :)

Glad you're having a good time!

SSR lover here! We have only stayed in CP, will try for Grandstands next time :goodvibes Enjoy your stay!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest