SSB heading out on the Fantasy today (3/16) for seven day Eastern Preview Sailing!

Dining rotation:

Did you like the one you had? I was thinking of requesting it so we could be in the Royal Court for formal nite! Did you get a character breakfast, and if so, when was that?

Thanks a lot...love your pics and info!

I am sure SSB will confirm or correct but I "think" it has something to do with the Muppets Scavenger Hunt that is like the Mid-ship Dectective Agency on the Dream. I believe the door is Pepe the Prawn's from the Muppets...but why it is there (other than one of stops for the scavenger hunt) I have no idea!!!

I would also like to know!!!

MJ

Yes... a regular as well as Muppet's themed Hunt! Below are the suspects!:

ry%3D480

SSB..you are the best!!! Wow!! Great pictures!! I am shocked I have not heard about Pepe's door before now!! My kids will have a fit when I show it to them! What floor is is room on? I could not make out his door number! :banana:

So cool! I think we could pose with a piece of cheese for the door! :)
Thanks! Have a great trip and safe sailing!!

How did you like the butterfly outing? Are you doing all DCL excursions or some on your own?

All in all we enjoyed Coral World (SSB thinks that they would rather be called Sea World but that was taken) as truly some cool exhibits and history of the area). That was about a half hour away via big jeep (open air) vehicles which was fun ... then the Butterfly "world/stop" had a pre-show of birds performing which was unexptected but kind of cool ... though I feared that they would fly into the exhibit and eat all of the butterflies! One very cool one here:

ry%3D480

Thanks for all the pics & info!!

Are you staying AFT 5? We are booked for Nov and I'm wondering if they fixed the noise (bass) problem from the nightclub area being heard through the floor.

I ashed around about this but did not get any definitive answers ... but must say that we have not experienced any noise issues here at all. (so a good sign, methinks)

One of my students is on this sailing with her parents (dad is DCL employee). If you see a nice red-headed young lady, tell her to do her homework! :teacher:

How the heck is your cabin so neat??? After six days at sea, we always have stuff all over the place! :rotfl2:

I was thinking the same exact thing, haha :) Thanks for the pics and updates! Can't wait to be on it, but half the fun is all of this anticipation!!!!

Question for SSB or flick - Is Ooh La La where Pink is on the Dream or is it on the opposite side?

Thanks!!

I am not sure. I know it replace Pink. The whole bar area is set up different on the Disney Fantasy then on the Disney Dream. I think it is a lot easier to navigate.

The 2 new pools? I'm convinced they don't exist until we see pictures ;)

Which pools are "new?". I may have pics...

The family wading pool which is above the Quiet Cove Pool. Would love to know if the area is louder than on the Dream since on the Dream this area seemed to be adult only.

And Sattelite Falls at the front of the ship on Deck 13, I think.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter