• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SS update

pattyT

DIS Veteran
I will be sending out your SS info Friday-
I am still waiting on one more -
but if we don't get it by then I will work around it somehow so everyone can get shopping and chatting with their new SS.

On another chat board I have a SS and we set up an email through yahoo that is SS address making it easy to chat without giving up who you are! Not a HAVE to but I enjoy chatting with her!

PattyT

Chatting sounds need. I actually met someone from here when I first joined the DIS and we chat all the time! I can't wait to get my person! DH thinks I am nuts...But at least now I can shop for some one else and not worry about where I will put the stuff! HAHAHA

I LOVE getting stuff in the mail that I didn't pay for -
almost as much as I love shopping (NO matter who it is for!)
:)
Tomorrow I will send them out with or without that last person we are waiting on!
My only problem -
If I join in I can't have a 'secret' sister - of course she would know who I am and I would know who I sent it too! LOL
:eek:

hope you have a scraptastic day!
PAttyT

Patty you need to be in it! Only fair don't you think!?!? How many people do you have signed up? Maybe you could have one of your friends or even DH swap 1/2 of the people so then you wouldn't know . Does that make sense?

Ok, I was on vacation for awhile ... what is "SS?" It is probably obvious, but it's not clicking with me this a.m. :).

It is a secret sister swap. Patty will be giving us names and then for the next 3months we send them a good bag. She had us fill out questionares about our style what we like etc...
hope you had a nice vacation! Welcome back!

Thanks, Spinning! Now this would have been a neat swap ... maybe next time I'll be paying more attention :)! We were in WDW with my sister & six-year old niece - great time together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter