SS room request question

Gracesmom

Earning My Ears
Hi! We are going to SSR in about 2 weeks. I was going to online check in. There were no requests for my room at the time the reservation was made, but I have a family member with knee problems, so now I wasn't sure if I should try and request something close to transportation.....I know she will hobble around the parks without complaint.....after all, she loves Disney too. Can I make a request at online check in? Do I need to have the DVC member call and make a request for me, or can I call the resort directly since it is close to my arrival date and make a request.....or should I just leave it to luck and enjoy where ever I am placed. Any thoughts are appreciated! Have a great day!

I would have them request that before you go. It's never guaranteed but they will work with you and if you give them the information ahead of time you have a better shot at getting it rather than wait until check in. So yes I would request it now and specify it's due to a knee condition. They really do try to accomodate you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter