• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SS Member Cruise & Postcards?

Beth

Just happy to be here...
Just wondering if anyone else on the cruise mailed postcards from the Post Office at Castaway Cay while on the Member Cruise..

I sent about 12 of them on the 1st visit to CC (Monday, 2/03), and, so far, NONE of the people I sent them to have yet to receive them! (I "did" purchase Bahamaian stamps for them...)

I heard about "Island Time" - but this is <i>rediculous</i>!! :)

Beth, we didn't mail any this time, but I know from past experience that a month is not out of the ordinary. Island time is much different than real life time :)

Wow! Thanks, Mary!

If I had had any idea it would have taken that long - I never would have bothered!

I even wrote on a card I sent to some co-workers, "..I hope I don't beat this card home!"

What a laugh we'll have when it finally shows up!!

Beth On our 1st Disney Cruise, it took over a month for one to get to the relatives in Melbourne.Could have got there quicker in a bottle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter