• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SS Member Cruise Feb 2003 Photos

Mike,

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. I love the sunset ones. Great group of DIS'ers too :)

Thanks for sharing these photos, they were GREAT!!!

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Hmmmm -- some of them were remarkably similar to the ones we took -- maybe because we were in 7558! LOL!!

Great pictures!!!! I want to go back!!!!!

Great pictures! Excellent example for future cruisers.

Looks like you had as much fun as we did!

Thanks.:) Only regret is that we didn't get to meet enough of the fellow DVCers and Disboard Members. Just not enough time and so much to do. Well there is always the 7day member cruise to look forward to :) Just being optimistic.

Hey Disneyaholic - we were in 7556!!! I don't remember which way the numbers ran - but I'm sure I saw you guys on your balcony once or twice!!

I couldn't get to Mike's pictures .... took me to a login... which stateroom was he in?

We were all remarking at the Radisson meet that we all seemed to be in the same area - nearly everyone there was on deck 7!!

Hi Beth we were in 7570. Ofoto requires you to sign up.Free. One of the other Disboard members told me about it after the old one we used won't 3rd party host as of Feb 1st.

The page you're looking for is not available.

But don't let that stop you. You can use your browser's back button to return to the page you were on. If you are having problems using the Ofoto site, please browse through our help section.

©Copyright 1999-2001 Ofoto, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

This is what happens when I try to log on and it has your log in not mine I am a memeber of ophoto

Hey, Mike !
Bunny and Tara, too!!

WOW..we loved these pictures! Can we go back there now?

It was so funny, I was looking at the index views and there was this one photo--and I'm thinking, gee that looks like (my) Mike, (not to be confused with you, Bunny's Mike ! ) and when I clicked on it--sure enough--it was him! What a tough life!
The one of Sean is a riot--focus or not--check out that hair!!
I have only two other things to say...
1. Where are all the OTHER food pictures? I'm hungry!
2. THANK YOU, THANK YOU for NOT taking any pictures of me.
Or at least none that are easily identifiable anyway!!

Please tell Tara that Sean says "HI" !:)

We miss you folks!

:( I would love to see the pics from the cruise, but alas cannot because the site is asking for login information. If you had a good of a time as we did then the pics are awesome.

If you sign up with your e-mail address and create your own password [easy, no real personal info sign-up], then you can peek to your heart's content.

Of course, then you have this overwhelming desire to book another cruise........

I can't see them anymore either and I tried to set up my own account so I could look. Problem is it keeps going back to Mike's log-in. Very strange!

I sent Ofoto an e-mail and waiting for a reply. That is strange. Any experts out there?

Brief update. I was finally able to log in, but I still couldn't get to your photo's. I was able to see some albums from Sue Hollands trip last year to Alaska (that's when I first signed up for Ofoto was to see her pics).

Pretty wierd.

If you click on Mike's link to ofoto, and then delete his e-mail address and type in your own in its place, it should bring up his pictures.

If you sign in without using Mike's link, you'll just get a generic 'find your albums' screen and of course, Mike's is not among them!

Hope this can help.

Tried that but it gave me the page is not available message. sigh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter