SR Trouble Ticket Question??

Magical JenK

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if Trouble Tickets on SR are more for the big dollar/trial offers/shopping credits that you're not getting paid for or can they be for something as small as $0.15 for a newsletter or $0.40 free sample or something?

I don't want to be greedy, but I have been keeping track of the things I sign up for & haven't gotten credit on some from earlier in the month. So I was just curious if it's worth (Tricia's) time to even bother???

Thanks

I think a lot of the small offers (.25 - .50) are kind of repeats of other offers which is why you may not be getting credit. I know for many of them, if your email addy is already in their data base, you won't get credit. So if you signed up for an offer for the same company at some point before, you might not get credit. Sometimes using a new email addy works, sometimes it doesn't. It all depends on how they are tracking the offer.

You could always try to submit a trouble ticket for them and see what happens. I suppose it couldn't hurt. :confused3

Just wondering if Trouble Tickets on SR are more for the big dollar/trial offers/shopping credits that you're not getting paid for or can they be for something as small as $0.15 for a newsletter or $0.40 free sample or something?

I don't want to be greedy, but I have been keeping track of the things I sign up for & haven't gotten credit on some from earlier in the month. So I was just curious if it's worth (Tricia's) time to even bother???

Thanks

I would say it is not worth her time to bother with this(from my personal experience) if you have one offer missing. If it is a couple offers then it is a different story. I will tell you why. We can always try to get manual credit for big offers (trials), but for the little $0.15, $0.40 offers the advertisers will not even waste their time adding manual credits or investigating unless a it didn't credit for a majority of the members. This is why a lot of times the members email me why something didn't show up and I will just credit them without the advertisers paying us for it because I know it is useless to email the advertisers for the small offers.
Dmitry

I think it is definitely worth it. Here is why.

If you have NEVER signed up for an offer that pays 15 cents or 40 cents or whatever, (through another site) and you don't get credit, with out letting her know, she has no way of knowing that you signed up and the merchant didn't send her the info. Imagine that if there is a company out there that uses sites like CR to get sign ups and takes advantage of it by not letting the site owner know which members signed up. That is pretty unfair to the sign up place, he doesn't have to pay them anything, and it is unfair to the person who signs up. Now from the site owners POV (or if I owned a site like that), I would wonder about the advertiser if they never sent me any sign through info, I might think that the offer is unpopular and cancel it, OR I might ask the advertiser if they are getting any sign ups OR I may not even notice, depending on traffic on the site.

I know Tricia has reported a couple of companies who refused to work with her on credits and she no longer accepts them at her site. And sometimes things happen and credits just don't connect. And if you have been doing rewards sites for any length of time, you may have signed up a long time ago for something and forgotten.

But she is great at responding to all TTs, even if they can't be resolved.

I think it is definitely worth it. Here is why.

If you have NEVER signed up for an offer that pays 15 cents or 40 cents or whatever, (through another site) and you don't get credit, with out letting her know, she has no way of knowing that you signed up and the merchant didn't send her the info. Imagine that if there is a company out there that uses sites like CR to get sign ups and takes advantage of it by not letting the site owner know which members signed up. That is pretty unfair to the sign up place, he doesn't have to pay them anything, and it is unfair to the person who signs up. Now from the site owners POV (or if I owned a site like that), I would wonder about the advertiser if they never sent me any sign through info, I might think that the offer is unpopular and cancel it, OR I might ask the advertiser if they are getting any sign ups OR I may not even notice, depending on traffic on the site.

I know Tricia has reported a couple of companies who refused to work with her on credits and she no longer accepts them at her site. And sometimes things happen and credits just don't connect. And if you have been doing rewards sites for any length of time, you may have signed up a long time ago for something and forgotten.

But she is great at responding to all TTs, even if they can't be resolved.

Sometimes they will not credit even if you never joined before. It also depends on computer settings and if cookies were cleared or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter