SR - special cashout $50 disney for $45

I cashed out on the 14th and mine has not arrived yet. Hopefully it will come in today's mail! :)

I cashed out on the 14th and received mine today! SR is Awesome!! Thanks Tricia for all your hard work!!

Oh I hope so! After the offers I did today I'll be able to get another one!

I remember not too long ago she said if it does disapear ($45 for $50) it will be back in February because Disney is being good to her now or something like that! I hope so too!

Bumping this up... I cashed out on 1/31 and haven't received my card yet. Anyone else?

However the one I ordered (paid for) Friday is showing as shipped already.

I would expect them today. Disney is showing that they shipped on the 6th. If you do not have them by the end of the week, I'll call Disney for you.

I requested mine on Jan. 25th and got it sometime late last week ( Thurs, Fri or Saturday.):cool1:

Thanks Sunshine Girl.

I would expect them today. Disney is showing that they shipped on the 6th. If you do not have them by the end of the week, I'll call Disney for you.

Thanks for the update!

ETA: I just got my mail and the disney card was there! :)

Thanks again Tricia! I think I've actually talked DH into another disney trip this summer since I've been able to save up quite a bit from your program and the others I belong to. Now, if they would just announce a promo (like free dining, lol!), I think it would be a definite yes from DH. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Got mine in the mail today, too!!! :cheer2:

Thanks so much, Tricia!! We really REALLY love those $45 for $50 cash-out specials (hint hint!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter