SR - new offers

bbangel

My friends call me the font of useless knowledge
A bunch of new offers are up. Get them while they're hot!

MysteryShoppingRewards - Mystery Shopper
Burger King Vs. McDonalds
Better Pizza Survey
Godiva Chocolate for Free
Angel Teddy Bear Giveaway
SurveysandGifts.com - NFL Replica Jersey
SurveysAndGifts.com - $250 Old Navy Gift Card
BigWin.com
EPlay Fantasy Sports

Burger King vs. McDonalds was an instant credit for me as was Bigwin.com. I think Eplay might have taken a few minutes but it was a quicky as well. I'm trying out the others as we speak!!!

Since I'm still learning the SR ropes, how do you know you've completed an offer? Once I fill out my into on the first offer and click 'submit', I get taken to page after page of further offers and I can't tell when I have officially completed the original paid offer or not! How do you tell?

Since I'm still learning the SR ropes, how do you know you've completed an offer? Once I fill out my into on the first offer and click 'submit', I get taken to page after page of further offers and I can't tell when I have officially completed the original paid offer or not! How do you tell?

Normally you click through those pages by either the no button or the skip button until you reach the final page that says something like congrats for completing the survey or complete X amount of silver offers for your free gift. Then you know you are officially done with that offer.

Normally you click through those pages by either the no button or the skip button until you reach the final page that says something like congrats for completing the survey or complete X amount of silver offers for your free gift. Then you know you are officially done with that offer.

M 'n C, thank you so much! :goodvibes You have been so helpful on both threads I've asked questions on! I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to lots of earnings! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter