• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SR - how much have you made?

I joined May 16 (2007), and have made $322.95 thus far. :) I haven't done much this week though (just a few surveys & scratch offs) because I've had a nasty, nasty toothache & root canal. :(

I've been doing it pretty secretly to surprise DH & the kiddos with a trip this fall. I'm about halfway to my savings goal between reward sites, ebay and craigslist. :)

I have made over 450.00 Since I started last year. Most of which was March of this year. Everyone who signs up under me I send a list to to let them know which offers are easiest to get. I love Tricia. She is so awesome. I can't wait to spend the money I have earned this next week at WDW.

Kim

I joined June 1, 2007 and am closing in on $200 - and have only done 3 offers that weren't surveys or freebies :banana: :banana: :banana:

I paid for MNSSHP tickets for my parents and I and will also have my personal spending money because of SR :)

I'm doing it "secretly" because it took me 8 months to make $80 last year and DH made fun of me the whole time. "Hummm...what did you make today...a penny? How long did it take you to do that $ .75 survey? Wow, you're making $ .10 an hour! Maybe you should just get a real job." Stuff like that. He did like helping me spend the $80 though.

OMG I can't even imagine what my response would be if DH started saying that sort of thing. I mean it IS kind of funny, how involved one can get over 80 cents, but DH is right there with me.

And the cashout for $200 disney giftcards was terrific!

For me, I started at the end of March of this year. I went slowly, not really understanding all that much. Then one day I did the Blockbuster offer. Although that didn't automatically go through and Tricia had to help out after a trouble ticket, once that was sitting in my account, it was at though a door opened to the possibilities. Since then it just snowballed.

I do quite a bit of shopping online anyway, so it was NOT a problem to shop through SR. I worked at amazon.com and was familiar with the sort of "click through one site to get credit for another site" program that they had, but in amazon's case they don't let the buyer benefit (only the site with the link). So to be able to click through SR to shop at, say, Target or shoebuy, and get a percentage back, is incredible!

I think I'm at something like 222, with almost 50 more "credit hold"ing until mid-month.

I do the trial offers sparingly, and I'm getting more careful as I go on. But I do do some of them, but I try to not count on the credits until after the credit hold is done (TRY being a key word), just in case those beyond SR decide I didn't earn them. grr.

Once I figured out the survey methods, and especially since they were increased to 80 cents each, that has been a great method to increase my total every day (except over the weekend, when I have to wait until Monday to see the increase, of course). (the survey thread on their forums is great, by the way)

But yeah, it was that Blockbuster offer that really made the difference for me.

I joined 7/8 and I have made $153.00 counting the money I have holding that will be available on 8/15. I do mostly free offers but there are a few I have signed up for that I was actually interested in (Blockbuster and Zooba) but I have yet to do the free trials and then cancel, that does make me a little nervous. I try to do the survey every day that itself adds up quickly. I also have done some of the shopping, I love to shop online and I usually stay at Comfort Suites when I travel and I get 3% for that so I have made some money there as well. It is a great program!

I joined in mid-May of this year and have made about $150, most of it from only doing free offers. I love SR :)

I'm new at SR (joined two days ago after seeing it on this board). On the first day I cashed in for a $25 Disney gift card (joined Blockbuster and will cancel in a couple weeks;) .

I did the blockbuster deal there about 3 weeks ago and still no credit:confused: I did fill out a report, so hopefully I will get the credit.

I joined 4/14/2007. I had made a total of $409.09. :banana:
Since becoming a Super Memeber on 7/1 I have earned $84.20 and that was all from surveys, free offers etc and 1 paid signup, York Photo (which was a great offer!) I adore Tricia and her site because she delivers, hands down, the absolute BEST customer service. :hug: She and her family have a wonderful way of turning a great reward site into something that has become a caring and fun community. :grouphug:

Could someone point me in the direction of SR and tell me more about it please? With CD closing I'm looking for more to do.
TIA!

As of today I have earn $451.25 in 13 months since I joined. I got off to a slow start because I was very new to the whole thing and wasn't sure how much info I wanted to put into those forms. Still I have averaged $34.71 a month which keeps me at Super Member level.

I have been a member for 10 days and I have already earned $87.75 with another $42.00 Pending credit. It is Super fast easy money. And FUN :cool1:

Not to start anything but you can't post direct referral links to sites on the Dis Tink2008. You might want to remove it before a mod sees it and either gives you infractions or bans you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter