SR - Bob Greene's Best Life Diet

Soccer Princess

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=red>you would never
This looks pretty new. It says a 10 day free trial and you get 5 credits. Anyone tried it yet?

This looks pretty new. It says a 10 day free trial and you get 5 credits. Anyone tried it yet?

QuickRewards has this offer for $15. I spoke to the advertiser today and she told me that you have to pay $19.95 and you can cancel the membership within 10 days and they refund the $19.95. It is very easy to cancel.

I tried it and got my 5 credits in 24 hours. Going to cancel later today.

I got credited already. I did it this morning through QR and have my $15! Yeah!!! Now comes the cancellation part.....I will let you know how that goes!

I've tried calling twice this morning and am starting to get frustrated. I hear the spiel for about 2-3 minutes, then it disconnects me!

I have tried calling about 5 times. Can't get through. It also keeps disconnecting me. It has had a busy signal that last 3 times I have called. I will keep at it.

This happened to an offer I had to cancel a few weeks ago too. I got through on the 3rd day.....

I've signed up and am thinking about keeping it. I like the way things are laid out. Have to see if I can find the book at the library!

This has already credited to my account, wow.

I did finally get through to a person- took me about 10 tries though.

I cancelled today. Called about 9:55 a.m. I got through thet 1st time I called. YEAH! Quick and painless. Definitely worth the $15 I got from QR! Thanks QR!

Wow! Fastest credit I've ever received. I finally broke down (peer pressure, lol!) and signed up through QR. I received credit within minutes!

Thanks so much, QR! Easiest $15 I think I've ever made!

Took a couple tries to call (during lunch hour) but finally got through & was on hold less than 5 min & cancelling was super painless!

Took a couple tries to call (during lunch hour) but finally got through & was on hold less than 5 min & cancelling was super painless!

Then there's hope!!! :) I was disconnected once after holdning on for a few minutes and have been getting busy signals now for about 30 minutes.

Hang in there if you haven't cancelled yet!! I finally got through after numerous busy signals/hang ups but "Amy" was super nice! Once you get through it is very, very easy to cancel and certainly worth it for the $15!! (Yippee!!)

Ok - you guys talked me into doing this one but I cannot find it on QR? I went to the offers and featured page.

Someone direct me? :rotfl2:

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter