• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Squirts, Shirts, and Flirts, The Legend Continues 2 weeks in FW(wrap up #2 new 11-17)

Talk about an eventful start! Hope things got slightly less exciting for you as time went on. You guys are so good, running on vacation...I can't manage to find the time to run when I'm at home, let alone when I'm at Disney!!! Looking forward to more!

I am glad that everything worked out even after such an eventful start. I hope the rest of your trip was calmer!!

Signing on! popcorn:: Wow, you were right.....this TR IS loonngggggggggg! :)

A few random comments.......

You sure Parker is the goofball of the trip???

Tire pimple? You call THAT a pimple? Pop that in the mirror as a teenager and you are good for at least 7 years bad luck!:scared1:

Good first lesson learned.....unfortunately, I think I would still fall into that pit of vipers. Over and over again I'm afraid..... :rolleyes1

I ran once......but that mud slowed me down too much and the monster still caught me......no wait, that was a dream, wasn't it? :confused:

Looking forward to your different kind of TR; FW instead of resort. We stayed in one of the Wilderness Cabins years ago when DW was pregnant with DS13 (not then, but 13 now.....thought I better explain that one with glenn lurking around here). We had a great time and it is a fantastic place to stay. We have thought about renting a camper sometime and staying there again.

what a start!! Glad you guys got the tire changed before it blew up on the road!
Parker is such a cute little big boy!:goodvibes

Just caught up.
Action packed first update :thumbsup2

Very nice for the parents to foot the bill. :lovestruc
Parker's reaction to the phone call, Too cute. Love that little guy. :cutie:
21 hour roadtrip!!! Give me an airplane everytime! :scared1:
Tire pimple, :rotfl2: So glad you got outta the way when you did.
Poor birdy. I'm such a bird lover, but things happen. :sad1:
Good for you guys sticking to your exercise. Wish I had real time to get back to the gym.

Can't wait for more as always.

Okay all caught up.

I love the video of the phone call. Parker's face just lit up.

Great start to your trip and very interesting first day. Can't wait to see what happens next.:surfweb:

Wow

What a crazy first day

I have never seen anything like that pimple before on your tire. Thank you were not driving when that exploded

Parker is cute as always

Can't wait to read more :surfweb:

a great big :welcome: to everyone who has signed on to join us.

Talk about an eventful start! Hope things got slightly less exciting for you as time went on. You guys are so good, running on vacation...I can't manage to find the time to run when I'm at home, let alone when I'm at Disney!!! Looking forward to more!
they slowed down sum, but there is always something with our group. we used to run in the evening before or after dinner, now we just get up a little earlier and run before i head to work, gets you going for the day.

I am glad that everything worked out even after such an eventful start. I hope the rest of your trip was calmer!!
thanks, of course after it happened i was thinking this is going to make a great first chapter.
:laughing:
Signing on! popcorn:: Wow, you were right.....this TR IS loonngggggggggg! :)

A few random comments.......

You sure Parker is the goofball of the trip???

Tire pimple? You call THAT a pimple? Pop that in the mirror as a teenager and you are good for at least 7 years bad luck!:scared1:
Good first lesson learned.....unfortunately, I think I would still fall into that pit of vipers. Over and over again I'm afraid..... :rolleyes1

I ran once......but that mud slowed me down too much and the monster still caught me......no wait, that was a dream, wasn't it? :confused:

Looking forward to your different kind of TR; FW instead of resort. We stayed in one of the Wilderness Cabins years ago when DW was pregnant with DS13 (not then, but 13 now.....thought I better explain that one with glenn lurking around here). We had a great time and it is a fantastic place to stay. We have thought about renting a camper sometime and staying there again.
yep it is going to be a long one, hope you stick around for it, i try and do the updates as close together as i can but it usually turns out about everyother day doing on,

well parker my get his goofyness from me.
:upsidedow

glad you enjoyed the fort when you stayed there, of course the best time to visit it is in the fall, cheap sites and less people in the parks. and they also just redid the pool this last year as well, i will have a bunch of those pics to show you as well, it might sway you into staying there sooner.

what a start!! Glad you guys got the tire changed before it blew up on the road!
Parker is such a cute little big boy!:goodvibes
us too, especially since it was a front tire and not a dually on the back, nothing to help with the weight if that front one would have blown.

popcorn:: joining in popcorn::
thanks for signing on, hope you enjoy the ride.

here. Parker is getting soo big!

he really is, he grows up so fast, we both want 1 day when he was little again, to hold that little booger...but we are loving the stage he is in now and watching him grow

I'm here for the report. I have to go back and read now.
u just squeezed into the second page.:thumbsup2
Just caught up.
Action packed first update :thumbsup2

Very nice for the parents to foot the bill. :lovestruc
Parker's reaction to the phone call, Too cute. Love that little guy. :cutie:
21 hour roadtrip!!! Give me an airplane everytime! :scared1:
Tire pimple, :rotfl2: So glad you got outta the way when you did.
Poor birdy. I'm such a bird lover, but things happen. :sad1:
Good for you guys sticking to your exercise. Wish I had real time to get back to the gym.

Can't wait for more as always.
it was very nice of the, we were very thankful
i know we loved staying longer in the camper, but we really missed flying down and staying in the hotels as well.
it was sad but too funny at the same time, you should have seen the rest of the trailer wehre it first hit, i did not photo that.

Okay all caught up.

I love the video of the phone call. Parker's face just lit up.

Great start to your trip and very interesting first day. Can't wait to see what happens next.:surfweb:
he got really excited for the first one candi did that morning at home, but we dont have any pics or video of that one.

Am here

Going back to read :cool1:
hey sharky :welcome: glad you made it

Wow

What a crazy first day

I have never seen anything like that pimple before on your tire. Thank you were not driving when that exploded

Parker is cute as always

Can't wait to read more :surfweb:
it was kinda strange, and glad i got out of there when i did, i kept thinking as i was jacking it up, how bad it could be if it blew with my hand right next to it.

hey jordan :welcome: hope you are enjoying your vacation, you are on vacation right now right?

howdy howdy howdy, (in my shark voice from toy story when woody is in the toy box and asks for his hat)
:goodvibes

That is too funny. My DS (now 16) used to quote that scene word for word when he was little. He was real little, like 12-18 months so it was really hard to understand him until we watched the movie carefully and found the scene. Until then I never even believed Woody was ever in the toybox in the movie.

Joining in for the fun! Gee, never a dull moment with you guys. :rotfl2:

Yikes! I have never seen a tire do that before, didn't even know that they could, just goes to show how much I know about cars. :laughing: At least it was a quick fix and didn't hold you guys up too much.

this is true, also good to flick dog poo when you dont have a bag and need to get it to the other side of the neighbors fence,

i mean in your rocks to pick up later.
:rotfl:

:rolleyes1

:lmao::lmao::lmao: remind me to hang bags on your fence if I ever move in. :rotfl2:

:welcome: everyone

That is too funny. My DS (now 16) used to quote that scene word for word when he was little. He was real little, like 12-18 months so it was really hard to understand him until we watched the movie carefully and found the scene. Until then I never even believed Woody was ever in the toybox in the movie.

Joining in for the fun! Gee, never a dull moment with you guys. :rotfl2:
i always forget about it, but then laugh like crazy when its comes up, for some reason i just love it.

that is funny he kept saying it over and over and you had no clue.

of course not, dull moments would be boring.
:thumbsup2
Joining in! Can't believe how big Parker is getting!!! :goodvibes

thanks, he is growing up very fast, and starting to talk like crazy.

Yikes! I have never seen a tire do that before, didn't even know that they could, just goes to show how much I know about cars. :laughing: At least it was a quick fix and didn't hold you guys up too much.
ive seen weird bulges before but that was a very big one, we stopped just in time.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: remind me to hang bags on your fence if I ever move in. :rotfl2:
:laughing:
okaythanks,

actually candi does keep the yard clean for parker to play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter