Squirrels, they R teh evil, I say!

So cute, until you zone in on their creepy little hands and nails. Ahhhhh! :scared:

Don't look now....

foot.jpg

:scared1:

Those squirells just skeeve me out. I think they are like rats with fluffy tails.

Chipmunks are fine - a few years back I had one trained up here to come when he was called and eat out of my hand..

When I was a teenager, my mom and I used to sit in the backyard and handfeed the chipmunks! I thought we were the only ones to do this and that our chipmunks were "special". :rotfl: My mom still goes out there to feed them every couple of days. I think they are adorable.:)

We had a problem about 8 years ago. On got under the flashing on our house. I was able to scare it out. I moved the flashing over so it could not get back in. I nailed it in place. We found that the squrile was ripping the siding off of our house and started to eat 1/2 way through a 4x4 in hte corner of the houe. That was it, we called a pest exterminater to catch this thing. When it was finaly cought the man said he had never seen one like that in al of his years. I was so agressive, they felt it was rabbit. So it was a good thing we had it cought. So had to replace a bunch of siding and repair that 4X4 it ate through.

Dan

Okay, all of you guys that are saying "poor squirrel, poor baby" I have to say, those guys are evil! They can do conciderable damage to your property. We have had them chew holes in our fascia board and invade our attic. Try sleeping with the little demons running around over your head! I absolutely hate them. They raid your bird feeders and dump all the seed onto the ground for themselves. We are firm believers in Critter Ridder and other, not so nice solutions around here. Cayenne works pretty good too.

I'm with you. I hate them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter