Square 1....again.

I think you need to stop overthinking. :)
You'll drive yourself nuts!

As long as its for Disney!

I drove myself nuts for our first vacation.... I always imagined going to a deluxe for our first trip and relentlessly rwsearched deluxe resorts and then came to realize we'll never feel comfortable parting with the money that it costs..... When it came to it, it was value or nothing. Hubby wasn't excited at all to go.... Now we are all awaiting our third Trip back :)!

I finally get to try a mod! Yea! We probably still won't ever stay deluxe, lol. We don't have that kind of money when reallity shows up in the equation. We loved the AllStars and it made Disney affordable enough to go twice. I keep POP in my list of possible because of this and the fact that values are actually really convenient and loaded with Disney theme.

I still can not
convince family on POR/POFQ.... They just don't have any kind of pull to the old Southern charm. I don't get it, lol!

Honestly in the end, I'll be happy wherever we stay so I can just do my best to present them the facts and visuals.

I love the Dis because it helps me do that. Thanks everyone!

Stay at CSR, and go to POFQ for some beignets and take a nice walk along the river to check out POR.

You stayed where they chose so they can amuse you for a couple hours. Plus, beignets.

You don't have to stay at POR to take the boat to Disney Springs. We always go there after a park but like the boat ride too so we just take the bus to POR or POFQ and walk through the resort to the boat.

We've stayed at CSR 5 times, and it's our favorite resort. My wife spent much of last year's CBR stay complaining about how much better CSR is :)

I liked CBR, but the pool slide at CSR is much better, as is the size of the pool. The fact that you have Siestas right there makes it even better, and I like how the hot tub is tucked away behind bushes in the pool area, with a view of the pyramid.

Pepper Market was a favorite of ours, but on our last stay there (2014), I believe it was in a transition period, so the options were limited. It looks like it's back to its old form, though.

We're all excited to get back "home" to CSR in June!

I have tons of CSR photos in all but my most recent Trip Report, if you're interested in seeing more :)

We've stayed at CSR 5 times, and it's our favorite resort. My wife spent much of last year's CBR stay complaining about how much better CSR is :)

I liked CBR, but the pool slide at CSR is much better, as is the size of the pool. The fact that you have Siestas right there makes it even better, and I like how the hot tub is tucked away behind bushes in the pool area, with a view of the pyramid.

Pepper Market was a favorite of ours, but on our last stay there (2014), I believe it was in a transition period, so the options were limited. It looks like it's back to its old form, though.

We're all excited to get back "home" to CSR in June!

I have tons of CSR photos in all but my most recent Trip Report, if you're interested in seeing more :)

Sure a link would be awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter