Sprinkles cupcakes

GAG!! Pinkberry tastes like milk left out on the counter for a week!

Granted, everyone's tastes are different, but NO amount of toppings could get me to eat that pile of goo again! :scared:

GAG!! Pinkberry tastes like milk left out on the counter for a week!

Granted, everyone's tastes are different, but NO amount of toppings could get me to eat that pile of goo again! :scared:

Personally, I think it tastes like plain Yoplait yogurt but in frozen form. To each his/her own.

I have been to Sprinkles and it is worth a trip if you are in that area and have a driver so you don't have to worry about parking (which is the worst part). The shop is a good place for a "Shopping on Rodeo Drive trip" photo, but avoid it on a weekend afternoon as the line can stretch down the block.

There is a new cupcake shop just a few blocks away called Crumbs that is getting some publicity as well. Crumbs is from NY so there is a little competition. ;-) Crumbs is at 9465 S. Santa Monica Blvd. in Beverly Hills. It would be fun to taste test the two shops!

Personallly my favorite is Yummy Cupcakes in Burbank and Santa Monica. Their frosting is to die for. And it is easy to park right on front of the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter