Springtime Discounts???

ctkmom3kidz

Earning My Ears
Two years ago, we sailed on the 4 day cruise that departed on the Sat b4 Memorial Day and received a great rate based on the Springtime Magic or similar named discount. Has anyone seen a similar discount available for may 2004?? The cruise we were on wasn't orgiianlly included but added towards the end of the promotion. We have booked a 7 day for 5/29 and are hoping for a similar discount to become available. Thanks maureen

I was also trying to find if these discounts are still available. I didn't notice any fall fantasy rates this year? Were there any? I would think ifthe Fall Discount rates were no longer available then neither would the Spring?

I really hope these discounts return, as that is the only way I will EVER be going on a 7 day DCL cruise!!

Anyone with any info?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter