Springhill Suites £29/night incl

wayneg

Anyone wanting a good value room this is a very good offer, just done a search of about 10 sites and cheapest I can find is £50/night
Book before 4th August for stays now thru Sept. incl tax £28.80/night
Includes wirless net
Continental breakfast(doubt its upto much)
mini-fridge,
microwave

http://www.travelzoo.com/hotels/orlando/854417/

We stayed at Springhil suites on Universal Blvd (just off I Drive) last summer.

I would recommend it to anyone - absolutely superb! And such a great price :thumbsup2

Hope somebody uses that saving! :goodvibes

That looks to fit the bill ideally for what we were looking for - unfortunately that rate is not available for my dates of 30 Sept to 15 Oct :sad2:

That looks to fit the bill ideally for what we were looking for - unfortunately that rate is not available for my dates of 30 Sept to 15 Oct :sad2:

Can't you change your dates? It looks almost too good to be true.

Unfortunately can't change dates as flights are booked, however I'll keep looking at the Travelzoo link Wayne posted for Oct dates to appear (fingers crossed!)

If you are no rush to book keep checking travelzoo, register and they send you a top 20 deal email every Wednesday(I registered twice, both UK & US to get offers for both)
If you want to book now check Monarch.co.uk they are about best prices just now, for your dates they have Courtyard by Marriott(Palm Parkway), one of our fave places to stay £35.61/night less 5% Quidco, only a std room and no breakfast included but we prefer that location to anywhere.
They also have the new hotel on Idrive with waterpark, Coco Key Hotel and Water Resort £34.73 less £5% Quidco. Lots more on there.

We paid $29 a night last year for our 4 nights offsite at the Quality Inn plaza. That was booked via US travelzoo.

Keep checking and i'm sure something will turn up at a decent price.

There are 10 weeks to go until we travel so hopefully a bargain deal will crop up before then. If not, that's the way it goes. $29 a night for accommodation leaves a lot more $$ in the pot for spending;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter