Springfield is open!!!!

Cool, might stop by tonight.

Fun timing too. The Simpson's Tapped Out game just added a Krustyland expansion the other day.

Looks absolutely awesome!!! I so can't wait to hanging out there. I'm thinking the back side of Duffs bar would make a nice seat for the Cinematic show.

We enjoyed our visit to Springfield today. They were filming crowd reaction to the new areas today, too. Moes was not open at 10 when we walked by. We saw the huge pink doughnut and a family if 4 eating it. We took pictures with the statues. It looks like a great themed eating area.

This is probably the stupidest question ever but is Moe's an actual bar, with beer, etc? I only ask because Disney has Gaston's Tavern that doesn't serve a drop of anything alcoholic. Thanks!

We'll be there soon, but none of my kids has ever watched The Simpsons so I doubt they will appreciate it! I haven't seen the show in years either, but I am interested to see what they have done.

I think that it looks great.

I understand that the hydrant by the police car will actually squirt water at some point? They likely have some things to tweak still.

I'm so glad they did something with this area. The Simpsons is my & DH's favorite show and we're so excited to see Springfield in November! We were there last in 2011 & it amazes me how much has changed at Universal in just 2 years.

Love the Simpsons...wish I could go on our April trip but alas, we only have one day there and my love for Harry Potter wins...

Love the Simpsons...wish I could go on our April trip but alas, we only have one day there and my love for Harry Potter wins...

tumblr_lwylnttVY21r99cs0o1_500.jpg
;)

You will probably be able to fit both in. I did just one day when i was there in January and got all the "big" rides done an hour before park closing.

I made another trip to Universal today and saw that the workers were now riding Kang and Kodos in test mode. It's a step up from the empty cars and test props that they were using earlier. I'd think the ride should open this week based on the current testing.

The area seems to be well packed now with people checking out all of the new stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter