• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Spring Yankee Candle Exchange scent/received***.....COMPLETED!!

nothing received, I guess..........one is due today from Yankee, and the other 2 were mailed Friday, so hopefully they arrive soon.

The two that I mailed Friday are supposed to be delivered today.
Not received my other package--I guess it would be the one from Yankee Candle.

I'm going to light the Margarita Melon candle tonight. It is such a pretty color:thumbsup2

Your second package is due to arrive today, Cindy. I guess we will hear about it when you get back to work ::yes::

No arrival here today. Mine shows being delivered :)

No arrival here today. Mine shows being delivered :)

She only posts from work..........and is usually off on Thursdays, but that might be different during tax season.

Hmmmmm...........thought those other 2 were due to arrive today. If not tomorrow we'll have her check on them again.

wow................priority last Friday........not sounding good :(
It is coming from Cindy, so I will have her check on it tomorrow. She has reported that it was due yesterday.
Hope it isn't lost.

How about you, Katie?

HI

My second package arrived on Wednesday. I received a cute electric tart burner and lots of tarts (10-12)---all different scents, most of them ones that I have never had before. Good choices:goodvibes Thank you very much.

As to my packages, the Florida one was delivered at 2:01 yesterday and the NY one today.

The NY package went through sorting facilities in southeast PA, Philadelphia, Melville before getting to her home town yesterday. Why so many? :confused3

Good to hear...............so Missy should report about hers when she gets home from work........and Katie?? We need to hear from you!!

It arrived! and it smells so good...

Cindy sent me 2 votives: Cranberry Chutney and Mandarin Cranberry and 2 small jars: Fresh Cut Rose and Lemon Zest. I think I'll burn the lemon zest very soon. Thanks Cindy!!!!

:yay:

We just need to hear from Katie and this one will be finished..............we will give fall a try and hope we get a better turn out. That will be Sept.

Sorry late night yesterday. I did not receive anything however I did get a note from my next door neighbor that they had a pkg of mine. When I went over they were out. So I am assuming that's it. I will post as soon as I get it. :)

It was delivered yesterday, so I think it must be it.
Let us know when you find out.

I swear my mailman is lazy....anyway last but not least I received my box from Cindy that included:

an illuma lid jar topper
small jar of vanilla lime (my FAV!)
2 vanilla lime tarts
2 island flower votives
a vanilla lime votive
and a vera cruz vanilla votive (I never smelled before and am excited to burn it)

Thank you so much! And I'm glad you like your pkg Cindy!

Glad to hear you found your package, Katie.

And that completes this exchange................hope to see you all (and MORE) in the fall!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter