Spring trip with added day

Franzenel

Mouseketeer
We have a dining plan for most of our trip. We had to add an extra day but for some reason they can't add to our reservation so it is a stand alone reservation. We didn't plan on adding the dining plan for that last day. Here is my question we usually go to Disney springs our first day and plan on eating at sandwich of earl. I just plan on paying for this meal out of pocket and using that credit for my extra day. We should still be able to use it correct since it will be our checkout day from our first reservation. I was just worried if we check in for our second reservation that the dining plan would reset and go away. Has any one done this that can let me know if this is possible.

Thanks

You should be okay as you are correct that the credits are good until midnight of your check-out day. My suggestion is when you go to check out, have guest services print out what you have left on your DDP. You'll at least have a paper trail and a face-to-face with someone IF something does happen when you check in for your extra day, but the chances of that are minimal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter