Spring/Spring Advantage 2013 Accepted!

Got accepted but having mixed feelings. I got custodial which is fine but I'm very small and can't lift heavy things. Someone have any advice, I want to accept but now I dunno what to do.

I got accepted to custodial and feel the same way. Didn't really want it but am still considering it. From what I've read there doesn't seem to be too much heavy lifting, just a lot of walking.

Character Attendant ... Spring Advantage 2013 ... Jan 7 - Aug 2 ... "Boo-yah" - Ron Stoppable (Now for the Audition this Sunday)

I got the email today! I was accepted for merchandise for Spring Advantage!

I have been so worried and I checked my dashboard every minute... and today that I was just hanging out with my friends not thinking about it, I got the email LOL!

I'm so excited. Merchandise was not in my top 3 (I really wanted character attendant) but it was in my top 5 so I am happy. :)

Got accepted but having mixed feelings. I got custodial which is fine but I'm very small and can't lift heavy things. Someone have any advice, I want to accept but now I dunno what to do.

First of all, congratulations on your acceptance! I was custodial on my first program, and I'm small too. It took me a while to adjust, but there are so many positive aspects of the role (which you'll learn if you accept) that will make it worthwhile.

You have the freedom to walk around your designated area. When you have down time you can draw water art, take pictures for guests, hand out stickers, blow bubbles, or just engage guests in conversation.

My advice about lifting is to do trash runs early, meaning before they become a challenge or problem to lift. If you want to talk more about the tasks you would be doing as a Custodial Cast Member, let me know!

Congrats everyone!

I still have a few years before I am eligible to apply. I'm a little worried about the colleges I want to attend allowing me to do the program. For example, I am looking at Scripps, and I know some of the other Claremont colleges don't allow students to do the program. Did any of you guys come across this problem? If so, how did you handle it?

I had my phone interview Monday morning and was accepted by last night (Tuesday), lot quicker than I thought it would be.. Role is QSFB for Spring 2013 , I'm gonna be looking for roommates so feel free to message me , good luck to everybody

Hey everyone! Congrats!! I jumped the gun and applied the second the apps were up and interviewed early and accepted quickly! Ive been meaning to post but school's been busy. I'm spring 2013 attractions arriving Jan 7:) female and 23 and looking for friends/roommate(s) before hand

My son just got his acceptance email...2 days after his phone interview! Is that fast or what? Everyone else seems to be waiting for weeks. He also got his first choice of jobs---Costuming. Each park has a wardrobe dept. and he won't know which park until he arrives and checks in. So excited for him!:banana: He hasn't picked his date yet but sometime in January 2013 thru August.

I got accepted September 19th for Photopass Photographer, I'll be arriving January 8th. :) Any other Photopass people out there??

I have a question about the arrival dates. How do people handle arriving on a weekday?

My question is a bit confusing, what I mean is that I just paid the fee and got the email to pick a date to arrive and depart. The only days available are a Monday and Tuesday. Do they later add more days?, cause all I see are two days available for January and two days available for February. I prefer a weekend since my parents are driving me up there and it will interfere with my dads job.

For anyone who is going to head there on a weekday, what are you doing, or what are your parents doing, in order to go?

I am sorry to have to tell you that there is no weekend option, only Monday and Tuesdays depending on your program.

I was just accepted to attractions for 2013 Spring Advantage! Now I have to make probably one of the hardest decisions ever... I'm really worried about having enough money to support myself while I'm there as my parents won't be paying for anything.

Just got accepted today for merchandise spring advantage!! Arriving on February 4th and departing August 9th, but hoping to extend if I love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter