Spring/Spring Advantage 2013 Accepted!

I got accepted today for Spring Advantage in Attractions. Which was my top choice. I am so excited. My sister got costuming.

I got accepted today for merchandise! I am so excited that I called EVERYONE I know!

Ill be in merchandising!!! arriving on January 14 till Aug 2nd!!! also looking to make friends before I arrive!!!

I was just accepted for Spring Advantage as a lifeguard. :-)

I only had my phone interview on Thursday night, and I just found out this morning. It went a lot quicker than I thought!

I just got accepted for Spring Advantage for Hospitality!!!! That was nerve racking wait! Anyone else in Hospitality?

:cool1:I got accepted for Spring Advantage in Attractions! :cool1:

I'm so excited!! <3 any other attraction role?!

I had my interview on Wednesday Oct 3rd, and was accepted for housekeeping Friday, Oct 5th! :)

Accepted for Spring in Merchandising! Going to the character auditions tomorrow in Atlanta. Wish me luck!

Accepted for Spring in QSFB! Not my first choice, but I happy nonetheless. :goodvibes Arriving January 22 (the first date I could get)!

I was accepted for Concierge for Spring 2013, which was my first choice! Anyone else? :)

Hey, WDWismylife! I was accepted for concierge too! When do you arrive? I'll be there from February 4th until May 31st! :)

There was a DCP informational on our campus tonight, and I spoke to a guy who was a concierge last spring. He got me even MORE excited about it!

Got accepted but having mixed feelings. I got custodial which is fine but I'm very small and can't lift heavy things. Someone have any advice, I want to accept but now I dunno what to do.

Just got accepted into the Disneyland College Program but before I pay my fees I need to know if there are any February arrival dates offered.

So anyone who has been accepted and picked their dates: do you remember seeing any Feb dates? What were the latest dates offered?

Wooohoooo!! Are you on the facebook group? Where are you hoping to work? Yay for attractions! <3 :hyper:

I am not on the facebook group, sorry. I would love to work Haunted Mansion or Fantasyland or somewhere in Epcot. How about you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter