Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

Actually, apparently we need our folders to get in? So probably not today then, unless we get super speedy folder delivery (unlikely). Bleh.

I emailed support or whatever and they say I can now pay.. and i don't think I have my folder yet :/ I could go check though haha.

I haven't got my folder yet either so I hope we can pay now! I have to wait until I get out of class to check -_- haha

Whens everyone's arrival dates??

I check in January 26th and i leave on August 12th

Congrats everyone!! You'll have a blast! Wish I could do a regular CP again but I graduated last December ;(, so I may do another summer alumni CP in the future.

CONGRATS! :thumbsup2 You got your acceptance today so I take it this means you had your interview on the 22nd?

Thanks so much!!! And my interview was on the 21st! It doesn't really look like there's any rhyme or reason to interview dates/letters going out. Some people in the first batch had interviewed on the 23rd, 24th, 25th...

I mean, I'm sure there's rhyme and reason to Disney, but we just can't see it! :)

:woohoo::yay::cheer2::rotfl:

I just really needed to express my excitement via emoticons.

I had the CRAZIEST day ever on Tuesday. I got a pending letter in the mail that day, and I was devastated. Then I got an e-mail around 5:00 saying I was ACCEPTED! I will be there January 19th to August 5th (Spring Advantage) in merch! I have character auditions in Austin, Tx on October 17th though!
Pretty sure I had the shortest pend ever :cool1:

Hey guys!! I did the web interview Monday and the phone interview yesterday, now I get to play the waiting game. *sigh* I don't know how you all were able to wait so long... it's been a day and I'm already checking my email constantly even though I know nothing will be there. ;) Anyway, congrats to everyone who got in already!! One question though... what kind of arrangements would I need to make with my college if I get in? Just trying to figure out if there's anything I should be doing now or if I can just hang tight and if I get an acceptance letter figure things out then.

Hey guys!! I did the web interview Monday and the phone interview yesterday, now I get to play the waiting game. *sigh* I don't know how you all were able to wait so long... it's been a day and I'm already checking my email constantly even though I know nothing will be there. ;) Anyway, congrats to everyone who got in already!! One question though... what kind of arrangements would I need to make with my college if I get in? Just trying to figure out if there's anything I should be doing now or if I can just hang tight and if I get an acceptance letter figure things out then.

good luck on the wait, I won't lie, it is NOT fun. But very worth it!

But as for your school, it's really a case by case thing, depending on where you go to college. Personally, I need to write a letter to my financial aid expressing my plan to go on an internship and explain the situation in order to keep my scholarship, and then talk to some other parts of my college I'm involved in to make sure everything's cool before January.

It really just depends on your school, so you might want to ask what you'd have to do if you got accepted, just so you can get started as soon as you do.

What roles did you apply for?

My top 3 were BBB, attractions, and recreation. I also applied for merchandise and vacation planner. However, my interviewer also asked if I'd be willing to do QSFB or lifeguarding (I have all my certifications and have been doing it for 5 years). The only reason I didn't select lifeguarding was because I wanted to try something new! Anyway, is it bad she asked if I could do additional roles? Does that mean she didn't think I was a strong enough candidate for the ones I picked or is it common? It made me kinda nervous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter