Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

I am so happy I found this thread I had my interview on Aug. 22 and have been checking my email 100 times a day since then. I dont no how much longer I can wait and hearing about the rejections made me more nervous. Has anyone heard if they been accepted into the CP?

I am totally in your boat; I have been checking my email like crazy! As far as I know, they have not sent out the acceptances yet-I would imagine these threads will be blowing up with people talking about it when it happens :) But Im hoping it is soon! Im driving myself coocoo-bananas!

M

I am totally in your boat; I have been checking my email like crazy! As far as I know, they have not sent out the acceptances yet-I would imagine these threads will be blowing up with people talking about it when it happens :) But Im hoping it is soon! Im driving myself coocoo-bananas!

M

your not alone i check my email when i'm in class and at work ..hhahaha opppsssieeee :]

they have sent out rejections, my best friend got a rejection letter saturday i get to see it tomorrow. so far theres been only rejections and pendings, no acceptances hopefully tomorrow will change that :goodvibes

I think is some kind of mistake just like people not getting thank you e-mails is a definite accident.

I don't agree with this statement. This message is probably sent in bulk like their other messages. Of course, it could be an oversight in some cases, but for the most part I'm sure they make an attempt.

There are too many things that could prevent someone from receiving an email message. Here are a couple of examples
  • Full inbox
  • spam filter (lots of schools probably automatically filter anything from a .com address
  • didn't provide an accurate email address (I temped for a bit and cleaned up email lists for one company- so many people include "www" in their address
  • I know some people use a 3rd party to authorize messages (you send a message and get one back saying "if you want your message to go through, fill out this form". I'm fairly certain that Disney wouldn't mess with doing that.

If you notice, they don't say anything about notification going through email. they say to expect it via a letter sent through the mail. No one should be worried or concerned about not getting an email. Other people are telling you about it- not Disney. Always go by what Disney says (or doesn't say).

I have a quick question about the CP? Do you have to live in the provided housing? I am going to apply for a PI, but if I dont get it I would apply for the CP if I could live in my own apartment. My guess would be no, but I thought I'd ask.

I got accepted today for Spring Merchandise! :D
...Now I just have to wait 4 months hahaha

I am no longer a Spring 2011 hopeful...

I AM OFFICIALLY A MERCHANDISE CAST MEMBER FOR WALT DISNEY WORLD SPRING ADVANTAGE 2011 SEASON !!!!!!!!!

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE <3

I am no longer a Spring 2011 hopeful...

I AM OFFICIALLY A MERCHANDISE CAST MEMBER FOR WALT DISNEY WORLD SPRING ADVANTAGE 2011 SEASON !!!!!!!!!

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE <3

i got accepted, and i tried to pay that 100 dollars or whatever and it wouldn't let me :/ even though i typed in the code i was given etc.

I have a quick question about the CP? Do you have to live in the provided housing? I am going to apply for a PI, but if I dont get it I would apply for the CP if I could live in my own apartment. My guess would be no, but I thought I'd ask.

You can get permission to live offsite, but it will depend on circumstances. In my case, I was an adult with a family, but my DD's BF was given permission to live with us for his extension.

I got an email around 4 PM (EST) yesterday that said my status was pending and to contact them if it gets to be December 10th and I haven't heard from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter