Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

Does this even mean anything? I know there were a bunch of people who received thank-you emails after interviewing and some who didn't; is this similar to that?

It means they haven't decided.

You were told you would get an initial decision within 3-4 weeks of your phone interview (could be a final decision or that you may need to wait longer).

https://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its/mimes/zh_wdwcp/students/faqs/faq_notification_process.html

This would be that initial notification. You weren't declined, but you weren't offered either. They need more time to review your application and interview.

December would be the latest you would have to wait. They don't sit on a decision when they make one. So you could really get a final decision anytime before that.

omg i'm sorry to the people that got pending letters :/

now it's begun, and i can't stop checking my email i'm gonna be so distracted in class and work

I just got one too, it said exactly the same thing. I saw who the email was from and pretty much had a heart attack! Then I was like, okay, pending... okay. LOL.

Does this even mean anything? I know there were a bunch of people who received thank-you emails after interviewing and some who didn't; is this similar to that?

lol same here! I was like uhh no way! Can't be this early!

I guess any news is better than a No..........So its good news? lol

I don't think this is similar, I received a thank you email and this one, so two different ones.

I'm just happy that is was not a no, and praying every day.

Anyone applying or have gone through the CP from Ohio, Kentucky? (Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Lexington, Louisville) If so what college are you from? If you like message me insted of posting here. Thanks everyone :)

somebody contacted recruiting regarding acceptance emails and when they will be sending them. I think they said this merely based on the "3-4 week" time frame, but the email stated:

"Our first interviews took place around August 20. Those that completed their telephone interview on this date should expect to receive initial notification sometime between September 10 and September 17."

Hey everyone, Wanted to pass some great info along…Please join a ongoing skype chat all about CP…24/7 the username is daniel702090 if you would like to chat :)...Please Join lets get as many people as we can. Please pass along.

somebody contacted recruiting regarding acceptance emails and when they will be sending them. I think they said this merely based on the "3-4 week" time frame, but the email stated:

"Our first interviews took place around August 20. Those that completed their telephone interview on this date should expect to receive initial notification sometime between September 10 and September 17."

they might be saying that just to stick to the 3-4 weeks time frame

So what's really being said is...

Question: How many weeks does it take to get an acceptance to the Disney CP?
Answer: "The world may never know."

:laughing:

hey everyone, wanted to pass some great info along…please join a ongoing skype chat all about cp…24/7 the username is daniel702090 if you would like to chat :)...please join lets get as many people as we can. Please pass along.

correction it is daniel072090 not the one listed above. Thanks

So what's really being said is...

Question: How many weeks does it take to get an acceptance to the Disney CP?
Answer: "The world may never know."

:laughing:

Absolutely correct. You will know when you know and not a moment before. They are trained to dodge the question and be as diplomatic as possible, so calling will NOT get you an accurate response. Patience, young padawans. It is not only a virtue, but a necessity at Disney.

At least one person has been rejected... they posted it on the facebook group :(
I guess we should all be hearing something soon.

I applied on the 20th, interviewed on the 22nd. I applied for concierge, hospitality, fsfb, and qsfb. I self-termed from the program previously, and they never even sent me the re-hire paperwork - just rejected me outright. :/

that's from the girl who got rejected. it was because she didn't recieve or fill out the paperwork needed to come back to the program. don't worry, hopefully purplefolders have been sent out too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter