• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring/Spring Adv. Roll Call! (WDW)

My name is Sam and I've been accepted for Spring 2010 Merchandise! I'll be arriving in Buena Vista on January 6th.

Congrats to everybody, but I wish o how I wish that at least HALF of you guys were going to DLCP with me!:sad1: O well, we'll still all have fun just in different states:)

Congrats to everybody, but I wish o how I wish that at least HALF of you guys were going to DLCP with me!:sad1: O well, we'll still all have fun just in different states:)
I hope to join you in august!
I'm so glad to be in Orlando, but on my life's list of things to do is to live in California

I hope to join you in august!
I'm so glad to be in Orlando, but on my life's list of things to do is to live in California

Man, I'll be gone Aug 14th but I love California so hopefully you'll like it just as much if not more when you get down there!

Hey everyone! my Name is Kyle and I will be arriving in LBV Florida on January 6th with my girlfriend Sarah to work attractions. I CANT WAIT!

I'm Courtney! :)
Arriving January 20th
Main Entrance Operations
(Entertainment Auditions this Thursday! wish me luckkk)

Ashlie :)
Arrival: Jan. 20th (is it just me..or is there not a lot of jan. 20th arrivals?)
Role: Merch.

**Good Luck Courtney! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter